In our current business climate, organizations that have learned how to transform faster and more effectively than others have gained a competitive advantage. Knowing what business processes are needed to support transformation, understanding the decisions that need to be made and the information required to make these decisions are pre-requisites before selecting an application to industrialize Business Transformation.
For this reason, QRS has identified the business transformation processes and automation requirements that are needed to support an organization’s Business Transformation Capability; please see the resource section at the bottom of the page. We recognize “HOW” these processes are implemented in each industry and organization is unique and our Professional Services team plays a key role in all engagements to industrialize the Business Transformation Capability.
Performance Measures for Business Transformation
The ability to track the success of the Business Transformation Capability can be measured through the following performance metrics:
- Time to Plan: Time is measured from submission of a Business Request to when the work is scheduled and prioritized by senior management.
- Effort to Plan: Effort is measure of how much time is spend by various stakeholders in IT and Business to define initial plan.
- Plan Efficiency: Measures what percentage of work products are delivered on-time and on-budget from the initial and baseline within 5% and 30%.
- Plan Effectiveness: Measures what percentage of the transitioned capabilities actually achieves the intended business outcomes as defined in the Value Statement. The direct measure of Plan Effectiveness is through the Enterprise Scorecard.
- Stakeholder satisfaction: Satisfaction is measured through the quality and relevance of the information provided to the sponsor and receiver(s) at the beginning of each phase in the Capability Based Value Delivery (CBvd™) life cycle.
|theBTcloud tracks this performance through a dashboard enabling clear tracking of transformation progress. In addition, theBTcloud conforms to leading industry frameworks and has achieved TOGAF® Tool Certification.|
Realize Your Desired Business Outcomes
- Improved business alignment of project delivery to senior management expectations
- Project delivery that meet scope, timeline and quality criteria
- Increased engagement and satisfaction across the organization leading to higher productivity
- A stronger learning organization that can positively respond to a changing business climate
What We Can Do for You…
The QRS team will help you industrialize your Business Transformation Capability goals by aligning your business processes, determining your information quality needs for decision-making and automate what’s necessary.
- theBTcloud’s TOGAF® Tool Conformance Statement: This document is also available in the Open Group’s Certification website.
- Requirements for a World-Class Business Transformation Capability: This document is accompanies the above document in describing the business processes and automation requirements needed to support the BT Capability.
- Executive White Paper: Enabling a Competitive Advantage through Continuous Business Transformation: This White Paper is for an Executive audience (CIO) and outlines a pragmatic approach to mature the Business Transformation Capability to gain a competitive advantage.
- White Paper: Building and Industrializing a Continuous Business Transformation Capability: This White Paper is targeted to Business Transformation Professionals and outlines the elements needed to improve and industrialize the Business Transformation Capability.